Zebotec GmbH has been successfully active in the photovoltaic market for over 15 years and is one of the leading system integrators for the control, regulation and monitoring of PV power plants.
Since 2020, zebotec has been part of the Baywa r.e. Group, under whose roof various companies from the field of renewable energies have been brought together since 2009.
With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from the solution concept to on-site commissioning. Individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
To support our team we are looking for a
energy and automation technology
- Creation of project-specific applications for the control and monitoring of renewable power plants
- Development of solutions for complex requirements in cooperation with product and project management
- Creation and documentation of standardized software modules (building blocks)
- Further development of existing applications and troubleshooting
- Support during commissioning (remote and on-site)
- Degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering, industrial and electrical engineering or comparable
- Experience in programming and process visualization is an advantage
- Structured way of working, with which you can understand complex processes and reproduce them in a simple way
- A very high degree of independence and good communication skills
We offer you
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- 1.500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you like
- Open office with delicious coffee, various cold drinks and free fruits
Renewable energies - energy transition - zero emissions - sustainable entrepreneurship
Could we arouse your interest?
Then take the chance and apply now. We are always available for further questions.
contact: Werner Neff, CEO, 07531-12793-0, email@example.com