zebotec GmbH has been successfully active in the renewable energy market for over 20 years and is one of the leading system integrators for the control and monitoring of photovoltaic power plants.
Since 2020, zebotec has been part of the BayWa r.e. Group, under whose roof various companies from the field of renewable energies have been brought together since 2009.
With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from the solution concept to on-site commissioning. Individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
To support our team we are looking for a
Commissioning Engineer (m/w/d)
- Commissioning of systems for monitoring and controlling of photovoltaic power plants
- Maintenance and repair of the systems
- Execution of modernizations and conversions
- Error diagnosis and troubleshooting in the event of an error
- Implementation of customer training
- Documentation of the activities carried out
- Completed vocational training in the electrotechnical field
- Training to a certified technician or academic degree is an advantage
- Willingness to travel and open to worldwide assignments in different cultures
- A very high degree of independence and good communication skills
- Structured approach to understanding complex processes
- Enthusiasm for renewable energies
We offer you
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- Subsidy for company pension schemes
Could we arouse your interest?
Then take the chance and apply now. We are always available for further questions.
Please visit our website for contact details:
Job opportunity Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d) at BayWa r.e. (baywa-re.com)