zebotec GmbH has been successfully active in the renewable energy market for over 20 years and is one of the leading system integrators for the control and monitoring of photovoltaic power plants.
Since 2020, zebotec has been part of the BayWa r.e. Group, under whose roof various companies from the field of renewable energies have been brought together since 2009.
With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from the solution concept to on-site commissioning. Individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
To support our team we are looking for a
project engineer (m/f/d)
energy and automation technology
- Creation of concepts for monitoring and control of PV systems and their documentation
- Technical coordination with customers and third parties, as well as internal specialist departments
- Creation of offers and soft- / hardware requirements
- Construction site supervision in technical, commercial and qualitative terms
- Coordination and guidance of service technicians and subcontractors
- Degree in industrial or electrical engineering or comparable
- Structured approach to understanding complex processes
- Think analytically & act solution-oriented
- A very high degree of independence and good communication skills
- Enthusiasm for renewable energies
We offer you
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- Subsidy for company pension schemes
Could we arouse your interest?
Then take the chance and apply now. We are always available for further questions.
Please visit our website for contact details:
Job opportunity Project Engineer (m/f/d) Energy and Automation Technology at BayWa r.e. (baywa-re.com)