Zebotec GmbH has been successfully active in the photovoltaic market for over 15 years and is one of the leading system integrators for the control, regulation and monitoring of PV power plants.
Since 2020, zebotec has been part of the Baywa r.e. Group, under whose roof various companies from the field of renewable energies have been brought together since 2009.
With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from the solution concept to on-site commissioning. Individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
Not found a suitable position? Then send us an initiative application.
initiative application (m/f/d)
energy and automation technology
- bachelor-/masterthesis / internship semester
- Degree or student in electrical engineering, automation engineering, industrial and electrical engineering or comparable
- Structured way of working, with which you can understand complex processes and reproduce them in a simple way
- A very independent way of working and self-confident appearance
- Very good communication skills in German and English
We offer you
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- Open office with delicious coffee, various cold drinks and free fruits
Renewable energies - energy transition - zero emissions - sustainable entrepreneurship
Could we arouse your interest?
Then take the chance and apply now. We are always available for further questions.
contact: Werner Neff, CEO, 07531-12793-0, email@example.com