Technical project manager
Zebotec GmbH has been successfully active in the photovoltaic market for over 15 years and is one of the leading system integrators for the control, regulation and monitoring of PV power plants.
Since 2020, zebotec has been part of the Baywa r.e. Group, under whose roof various companies from the field of renewable energies have been brought together since 2009.
With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from the solution concept to on-site commissioning. Individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
To support our team we are looking for a
technical project manager (m/f/d)
energy and automation technology
- Creation of technical concepts for monitoring and control of PV systems and their documentation
- Technical coordination with customers and third parties, as well as internal specialist departments
- Creation of offers and soft- / hardware requirements
- Construction site monitoring in technical, economic and qualitative terms
- Coordination and guidance of service technicians and subcontractors
- Degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering, industrial and electrical engineering or comparable
- Structured way of working, with which you can understand complex processes and reproduce them in a simple way
- A very independent way of working and self-confident appearance
- Very good communication skills in German and English
We offer you
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- 1.500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you like
- Open office with delicious coffee, various cold drinks and free fruits
Renewable energies - energy transition - zero emissions - sustainable entrepreneurship
Could we arouse your interest?
Then take the chance and apply now. We are always available for further questions.
contact: Werner Neff, CEO, 07531-12793-0, email@example.com