zebotec GmbH has been part of the BayWa r.e. Group since 2020 and has been operating successfully in the photovoltaic market for over 15 years. It is one of the leading system integrators for the control, regulation and monitoring of PV power plants. With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from solution concept to on-site commissioning. The individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
About the role
To support our Project Management Team we are looking for a Project Engineer/Technical Project Manager (m/f/d). This position is located in our office in Konstanz, but is also open for remote working within Germany.
Project Engineer/Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) Energy and Automation Technology
What You Will Do
- You will take the complete ownership of a project including the planning, monitoring and controlling of the project during the entire implementation phase
- You will take the communication and coordination with other internal departments and customers aiming at the successful execution of projects, e.g. technical discussions and planning meeting
- You will do the creation of concepts for monitoring and control of PV systems and their documentation
- You will do the communication, guidance and technical coordination with customers and third parties, as well as internal specialist departments and commissioning engineers aiming at the successful planning and execution of projects
- You will take the site supervision during the implementation of all components of PV monitoring and control systems at photovoltaic power plants
- You will do the commissioning of systems for monitoring and controlling of photovoltaic power plants
- You will do the error diagnosis and troubleshooting in the event of an error
- You will do the creation of offers and soft- / hardware requirements
- You will do the documentation of the activities carried out
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in project management, ideally in the photovoltaic or wind power sector
- Degree in industrial or electrical engineering or comparable
- Business fluency in English and good knowledge of German; other language skills are a plus
- Structured approach to understanding complex processes
- Think analytically & act solution-oriented
- A very high degree of independence and good communication skills
- Willingness to travel and open to worldwide assignments in different cultures
- Enthusiasm for renewable energies
What We Offer You
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making processes
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible mobile working arrangements
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- Modern office atmosphere
- Many options for in-house technical training
- Smartphone, also for private use
- Discounted online shopping
- Discounted conditions for the Deutschland-Ticket
- JobRad (bike leasing)
We look forward to your application!
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion matter to us
At BayWa r.e. we cherish the diversity of our people and are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect. We aim to create equal opportunities for all applicants and colleagues.
We welcome everyone and do not discriminate based on origin, religion, social, cultural, or ethnic background, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
Please visit our website for contact details:
Project Engineer/Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) at BayWa r.e. (baywa-re.com)