zebotec GmbH has been part of the BayWa r.e. Group since 2020 and has been operating successfully in the photovoltaic market for over 15 years. It is one of the leading system integrators for the control, regulation and monitoring of PV power plants. With our many years of experience and PV expertise, we support our customers from solution concept to on-site commissioning. The individual projects require extensive engineering, complex software development and customer-oriented service.
About the role
To support our team we are looking for a Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d). This position is located in our office in Konstanz, but is also open for remote working within Germany.
Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d)
What You Will Do
- Commissioning of systems for monitoring and controlling of photovoltaic power plants
- Maintenance and repair of the systems
- Execution of modernizations and conversions
- Error diagnosis and troubleshooting in the event of an error
- Project tasks in the workshop in Konstanz
- Implementation of customer training
- Documentation of the activities carried out
What you bring
- Completed vocational training in the electrotechnical field
- Training to a certified technician or academic degree is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (internationally - up to 60%) and open to worldwide assignments in different cultures
- A very high degree of independence and good communication skills
- Structured approach to understanding complex processes
- Ability to manage and document tasks independently
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm for renewable energies
- Drivers Licence - valid within the EU
What We are ready to Offer You
- Responsibility, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A varied job with flexible working hours and flexible home office rules
- Creative work in a modern company with growth potential
- Many options for in-house technical trainings
- Discounted conditions for the Deutschland-Ticket
- Discounted Online Shopping
- Modern office atmosphere Smartphone, also for private use
- JobRad (company bicycle leasing)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion matter to us
At BayWa r.e. we cherish the diversity of our people and are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect. We aim to create equal opportunities for all applicants and colleagues.
We welcome everyone and do not discriminate based on origin, religion, social, cultural, or ethnic background, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
Please visit our website for contact details:
Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d) at BayWa r.e. (baywa-re.com)